My apologies for the massive delay - that's what being engaged does to you!!!
I've been running around like mad trying to sort out all the bits and pieces. It's really fun, on occasion I am struck with the reality that I'm actually getting married. Being engaged is great fun. I'm glad that we're only engaged for 15.5 weeks because I think after the novelty wears off you're just ready to be married!
We're getting married on December 29 in the morning and having a little morning tea afterwards.
We have found a reception venue for South Africa for January 19. So I get to wear my dress TWICE! pretty awesome I say.
I've been to the dress designers studio and my dress is going to be simply beautiful - as most wedding dresses are to be honest!
Last month Lyle's brother returned from the USA for a time, and Stacey had her 21st party which was a western theme. So we donned our cowboy hats (because of course I had one on standby....not!) and after all the bushdances I've been to I finally bought myself a western looking shirt - mainly because I'm not living in the same vacinity as Sam and can borrow from her extensive western/toowoomba wardrobe :p hehe (my black undershirt was due to the freezing cold!!)

My nephew Finn is getting cuter and cuter. Of course the reports from mum are that he's "gorgeous" all I have is photo's to prove it, but I suppose I agree :p I CANNOT wait to meet this kid!!!!

At cornerstone (young adults fellowship) we had a pumpkin carving night. A prize for anyone who can tell me who arrived late and didn't have time to carve...

actually we were late because Lyle teaches Foundations - the 12-14 yrs and we were meeting at my house. I can't say I'm terribly sad, from the look of it there were some pumpkin guts wars (Raqels hair is still recovering) :)



2 comments:
liz, i like you as a cowgirl.
Extensive Western/Toowoomba Range??? :-P
I've kept two...ok maybe three... haha... I give in...I cannot deny it! I am a country hick in a fake city get-up!
Love seeing what you're up to hun. Your pumpkin carving skills are breath taking!
Miss you sooo much! Still spewing that I don't get to see you in December.
LOVE YOU!
xo
Post a Comment