Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, 28 December 2007

"I Do"

In about 12 hours I'll be saying "I do", which means I should probably be asleep!
Matt Floreen is a friend from TMC and he is out here to shoot our wedding, that to say, in a few days there should be a few snaps up on his blog. So have a look at www.mattfloreen.com/blog to see some of our day. For those of you far away, I'm thinking of you and wishing you could join us. It's going to be a very special day.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Yeah! Congrats Lyle and Liz, I'm so excited for you!

The Leoness said...

I've been checking every day for pictures of the wedding and today they were there! I so wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!! You both look so joyful and peaceful. What a blessing to see that you have found your life partner. Can't wait to meet Lyle! Keep those updates coming. :) Love ya!
Laura and the family

Kasey said...

I've been checking almost every day too. They're great! Liz, you looked great. I love that you genuinely are laughing and none of the pictures are fake 'photo' smiles. Great! Now come visit me in Idaho darn it!