Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, 4 May 2008

Cricket...

This one's for you Tash!
The Friday before last (April, 25 - ANZAC day), we took the Foundations group (teenagers from HBC) to the final of the national league. It was between Durban (Dolphins- who were green) and a team north of Pretoria (Titans - who were blue). Unfortuately we lost but the we had sooooo much fun! Frankly I think its because the Dolphins have a silly name for a cricket team...and they're green. Which just doesn't even make sense!


Mitch, Tim, Dane's hand, Sarah, Dane, my eye.

Lyle and I got a little silly...


An action shot, I think Shane took this one...nice
Me with Dane...I thought he'd at least pull a silly face with me,
then again, maybe he knew his mother would see this...

My dear friend Boitumelo came to visit Lyle and I for a week as well, so she was able to join us. She had never seen cricket played, even on TV, so we did our best to explain without confusing her thoroughly!! I was refreshed to have her company while she stayed. B2 - THANKS for the visit! xoxo

B2 in our garden - B2 is easier to say than Boitumelo :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Why is everyone wearing helmets?

Liz said...

I don't know sam... I really don't know...