Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, 18 August 2008

Hillcrest Baptist Church Camp 2008!

We went to El Olam (about 45 mins away...in the cold direction, which ever that is) to our annual church camp this weekend. It was delightfully refreshing. Lyle and I borrowed a tent (much to the frown of Vicky, for making his pregnant wife camp in a tent when there were dorms a-plenty!! (thanks for the support, Vix!) Below is the view from the campsite, it was very beautiful!


Mike Abendroth was our speaker. He studied at TMS so we (mostly being myself, Lyle, Clint and Kim) were SUPER excited to have a speaker who we had some connections with! He was very dynamic and gave some excellent talks. We did a race through, Ecclesiates, Ephesians and Hebrews (my FAVOURITE book of all time) and they were a fantastic overview of the power of God's word. Lyle does the CD ministry and usually there are about 8-10 orders for CD's of Clint's sermons. From camp, there were 75!! So I won't be seeing much of Lyle this week!

Mike in action

Mike is blurry in this picture . . .because he tends to move . . .a lot!
Vicky and I led music, which I really love doing. It is such a blessing to be up the front listening to the congregation worshiping the Lord. It was fun to have a good sing too, I'm usually doing piano (we used guitars on camp) and I can't seem to coordinate singing and piano-ing just yet!
Myself with Kim and Noah. Kim and I are due to have our babies at the same time!
I love this pic because it's proof that Noah likes me, but honestly, he's such an awesome kid he likes everyone!

Some of our gorgeous youth girls, Jamie, Laurie (sisters, as if you couldn't already tell) and Angelica.
Jake lost a tooth on the trampoline
Then he lost two! (but I think he pulled hard on the second one for the money!)

No comments: