Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

26 Weeks

Here I am . . .getting fat . . .
I can't say I'm a fan of all this weight gain!
But it is really exciting to know
our little one is growing healthily :)

3 comments:

suubi said...

You look cute pregnant! Don't worry the baby weight will go away quickly! Enjoy it all this b/c lack of sleep arrives when little Wetherstone arrives too! Leala

Cherie Baker Vann said...

Hey Liz! I don't know if you remember me, I was on HS and College staff at Grace when you were there. I just stumbled across your blog from Kim's and wanted to say hi and congradulations!! I read on her blog you are going to Oz shortly - where? I remember you are from there, correct? I spent a summer in Sydney a few years back, I am so in love with Australia I'm dying to go back! I'd love to catch up! you can go on my blog or email me at cherieinla!yahoo.com. HOpe to hear from you!!

Becky Frame said...

You're adorable!! What a cute pregnant lady! :)

I just found your blog. Very uplifting.

Merry Christmas!

Becky