Seriously done. I'm so over this pregnancy thing. Although yesterday I did have a few moments of "awww, I'm going to miss my belly"...here's some more photos as requested. I'm standing on our back verandah, Lyle was in the mood to snap away, needless to say there are quite a few photos that won't be making it onto the blog (mainly the one's with me with my mouth open saying "stop!") I didn't think I was that much bigger than last month, but I really am!

Daddy and Mummy to be!

Here are baby's feet, they seem to like this spot!

Chatting to bub. It makes me laugh how much I change shape when I bend over!

Pulling it in as much as I can - I can only hold this pose for a few moments!
3 comments:
SO precious, Liz. Very beautiful. :)
Liz, just letting you that you are not far from my thought at the moment and i'm lifting you in prayer. It's so exciting to finally met this little person. I've almost forgotten what it was like to be preg, and Markus is only 2 weeks old. Anyway we look forward to some exciting news soon.
Love Naomi
Hey liz nice to see how u r
unusual not having u guys in SA.
bye
Timothy Siepman
Post a Comment