Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

The Nursery....finally!

I finally finished Emma Grace's room (with one exception that I'll begin with)!
I took photos this evening while waiting for her to wake for her 7pm feed - so the lighting's all messed up...'cos Lyle's at work tonight

The letters are crooked...the one exception to completion!
The hooks were there already so I just need to figure out how
to/where to put holes in the backs of the letters...or something

I painted these this evening
(that's intended to be a flower in the corner)This is the first thing you see as you enter her room...
The doors go onto Lyle's office, but there's a black out curtain on the other side

Then moving around to the right...
Mum made the wall hangings - they're fabric prints from the
Dick and Jane reader book series from the 40's and 50's
Those three prints are one of the works of Puccini
You can see Emma Grace's head in her cot there...hehe
this mobile's really great, she LOVES having a good stare at it
Finally awake and not impressed that I'm taking photos instead of feeding her!
Then she was much happier and ready to look at the mobile again
I love her look of concentration!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Liz,
The room is great..you can so tell she is a first bub with a lovely room. Markus get stuck with a cot and set of drawer in the corner of our room cos' there isn't anywhere else for him to go.
yeah and Emma is just beautiful too. Naomi