Emma's hair is getting so long that it sometimes is in her eyes. In an attempt to curtail this discomfort I decided to try tying it up to see what happens...you must simply agree, it's very cute!
Wow she does have really long hair. So cute. I didnt have ANY hair til I was almost 2 (!!) so im thinking it may be a while til I get to give ava little piggietales. Love how you are keeping your blog so up to date so I can watch Emma Grace develop. So bummed we missed our catch up. August it is definitely a date!!
3 comments:
i like the last photo...she looks like she's saying "ooohh!"
Wow she does have really long hair. So cute. I didnt have ANY hair til I was almost 2 (!!) so im thinking it may be a while til I get to give ava little piggietales.
Love how you are keeping your blog so up to date so I can watch Emma Grace develop. So bummed we missed our catch up. August it is definitely a date!!
Oh my goodness, she is precious!
Post a Comment