Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Shmodels

We went for a drive to Cleveland yesterday. It's on the water's edge, from there you can see Stradbroke Island. We often bemoan the fact that we have terrible lighting in our house for photos, so we were glad to get some in before the sun set.

I still can't believe I let Lyle convince me to allow our 4.5 month old to sit in a swing by herself!!

first model pose


I told her the Springboks might beat the Wallabies in September
Haaaahahahahaha


How photogenic are these two?!


Having a giggle with dad




Not sure how clear it is, but lately (probably because I do it to her) Emma Grace is forever sticking her tongue out at people! She LOVED this, I could hear her laughing from where I was.


To be a shmodel one must first learn to do the model walk...
But one must learn to stand first!
(look how tiny her feet are compared to Lyle's hehe)

1 comment:

Rob and Kim said...

Look how strong miss emma's legs are! Clever girl.Still think the pigtail is precious:)