Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, 17 August 2009

Little fingers and little nails

So babies have really, really, really, reeeeally small hands...and hence, small fingernails. I've sat with Emma in the past, nail scissors in hand and ready to cut, but could never gain the courage to do so, so I'd resort to biting (I know it's terrible!) or just tearing - sounds painful, but they're so soft it doesn't phase her. The other day I finally got the courage to cut, it was easier than I thought due to the fact that we're getting scratches on our faces from Emma!
I figured that being outside would be a good distraction for her
Emma learning the "all done" sign


Happy that the ordeal is over with no fuss!
(except for the camera...and loads of attention from mum and dad)

No comments: