Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Just because I haven't posted pictures in a while!

My stylish angel

She makes us so proud . . .I always laughed at parents whose children did this because I thought they'd be embarrassed at their children looking stupid . . .
(I'm hearing "pride comes before a fall")

This amazes me - that her hair is long enough to fit into a pony tail already!
With lots of clips of course :)

So Emma has been amazing me lately. I’m quite sure that she’s average with her development, but it is astounding to watch her grow. She has said so many words and ‘phrases’ - consisting of two words - that I’ve lost count. Sometimes it’s been one off like the other day she said “good job” after I said it, but hasn’t said it since. She also says "love you" but it always sounds like "wah wmble". We have no idea why there's a clear "B" sound in there, but "love you" always sounds the same. I’m also amazed at her comprehension, she certainly knows when she’s doing something wrong! But the up side to that she also understands when I tell her to stop, say sorry and have a happy heart! I’m glad to see her learning self control so early in life. It’ll help when number two comes along as well.

She often will give us the sweetest hugs - accompanied with an "ahhh" and kisses - unfortunately this week she has had a runny nose and still insists on kissing us on the lips! I’m getting good at dodging it, but then she strikes again until she gives you the kiss she wants to give you. Actually I'm pretty sure it's only me she does that to, i don't think she does that to anyone else - even Lyle!

Last night a friend babysat (actually a girl who I use to babysit when she was a baby!) and when Emma was ready for bed after having some books read to her, she said "no" pushed the book away and walked into her room and stood by her cot.

I love my little girl. Children truly are a blessing from the Lord!!

No comments: