Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, 11 July 2010

As if heaven isn't enough



As I was bathing Emma a few nights ago, my mind turned to the repetition of our evenings.




We have dinner, bathe, get ready for bed. It's nice that we have a routine that she's familiar with, but sometimes I find bath time a 'hassle'. I realised that it's only by the Lord's grace and strength that I am able to continue serving Emma as I am called.




I reflected on Romans 11:36 "for from Him and
through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever, amen".

It is only because of and FOR His glory that we have Emma in our lives and the immense joy that she brings us. God's ways are above our ways and although I do not understand why I am so blessed in this life, I am so. very. thankful for it.

No comments: