Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Emma's Toddler Bed


Yesterday, Emma jumped on her new bed and said "I big girl!" Lyle and I were so stunned that we looked at each other and took a minute to respond to her!

She really is a big girl. She's talking for one, which does not cease to amaze me!

I was talking with a friend on Monday and in the Lord's providence when I mentioned that we were going to buy a bed this week for Emma, my friend replied "oh, you can have ours!"

How great is that?! This little bed is a huge blessing to us. a) it's free b) it's low to the ground c) it's really small and d) it's expandable! it fits perfectly into the space where her cot was, so I've had to do some tricky re-arranging of her room in preparation for baby to join her! Tonight is her first night in it, I checked on her a little while ago and she is fast asleep - with her head at the foot-end hehe. I'm so thankful for my little girl and great friends who so willingly bless us!!

No comments: