WETHERSTON WANDERINGS

Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Mac's 1st Birthday!

Our nephew Macca turned one in September - he has the coolest birth date 09-09-09! Couldn't even do that if you tried hey?!? It's been so fun to watch him grow up - he's only 7 months younger than Emma. I love that she has a cousin who is the same age as her!






Emma loved Aunty "Binna"'s cake (the girls got skills she makes the greatest cakes for her kids)













Macca with Grandpa
Posted by Liz at 11:25 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My life

My photo
Liz
I'm a child of God, blessed beyond degree. I'm a musician. A wife. A mother. I should have been a ballerina, could have been an opera singer, but so far the 'off stage' call has been a greater blessing than I knew could be possible. My darkest secret is probably that I like really bad music.
View my complete profile

Other Peoples Lives

  • Amanda Taylor - Red Letter Days
  • BEST ETSY SHOP
  • Bargain Box Fabrics
  • Capitol Hill Baptist Church
  • Clint Archer: Cafe Seminoid
  • Clint and Kim
  • Exclusively Food - recipe site!
  • Girl Talk - Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters
  • High Intensity PT
  • Hillcrest Baptist Church
  • Jesse and Deidre
  • Lukas Van Dyke Photography
  • Rob and Rizzo
  • The Gospel Coalition

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (16)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (50)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2011 (29)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2010 (43)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Happy Birthday Grandpa Gary!
      • Crash!
      • Mac's 1st Birthday!
      • A toddler at play
      • Silly time with Daddy
      • A big baby kick!
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (51)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)

Emma's Musings & Will's words

"Muskik" - music
"Speekool" - Playschool
"I can't like this one anymore" - referring to anything she doesn't want to eat, if she's had enough to eat, or if she is done with a particular toy.
"I'm a daughter of mummy and daddy . . .and William is a monkey"
"mummy you so proud of me" (gotta love potty training praise)
"William, did you know that Jesus died on the cross and rose again three days later?"
Mum, can I have some more "bluebabies"? (blueberries)
Mum: 'Emma eat your dinner'; E: 'But the spiders are eating my dinner . . .because they want some'.
E: "Mummy, where's daddy?" me: "Are you playing hide and seek?" E: "No. I'm playing HIDE!"
"ready I come...here or no-ot!"
E: "Lyle, what is that called?"; Lyle: "No Emma, you don't call me Lyle you call me Daddy." E: "But why does Liz call you Lyle?"
W: "Belly Butty!" (pointing to his belly button)
Will has begun running around the house with one armed raised yelling "Super-William!" (and super-mummy; super-daddy; super-Emma)
"Aminal" (which Emma says, instead of 'Animal')
"Mum, I prayed to Jesus by myself that I could be good like Him [smile]" - Emma (she humbles me).
E: "mass-of" (massive)
W: "easy peasy lemon juice!"
W: "Eeny meeny miney mo, catch a tiger, bite his toe..."
W: "mum, I winned you" (instead of beating me - why is everything a race with 3 year old boys?!)

Brisbane, Australia

Durban, South Africa

Washington, DC, USA

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.