Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Happy Half Birthday William!

Our beautiful William Luther is 6 months old today.
(I'm amazed I got these photos, the poor little guy is unwell hasn't been his usual self!)
I love this age so much. He's a baby, but sleeping through the night. He adores Emma, but is as yet not capable of taking her toys (although he does pull her hair when she gets too close!) he loves being in the bath, is content just be held and take in the world, gives adorable smiles, laughs very easily at any silly faces I pull and makes the cutest baby gurgles and squeals!




It is an overwhelming joy, privilege and blessing that the Lord has given us both Emma and William to raise in His ways. I often wonder why God has given me so much blessing in my family. perhaps it's time for me to do a study on the goodness of God to get it into my head that He just loves to bless His children!?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Your family is precious my dear sister! The love of God radiates from you all.

Marisa said...

Your family is precious my dear sister! The love of God radiates from you all.