It was just becoming normal to say "he's 9 months old" to the fellow playground attendee's in their inquiry of Williams age . . .and now all of a sudden without warning he's 10 months old! It has taken me quite by surprise! I weighed him on the bathroom scales and he's about 9kg's and is 76cm tall!


William:
~loves the bath
~loves his sister (I often catch them having private giggles together)
~speaks! he says: mum mum; dad, dad-dy; mmma (Emma); MA! (more); hi; ah-da (all done)
~he sleeps beautifully
~eats like a boy (lots)
~plays like a boy (messy and busy)
~makes lots of 'boy' noises (yelling and growling)
~is trying to walk (he walks when we hold his hands)
~has the best belly laugh
~gives the sweetest cuddles, wrapping his arms right around your neck
~mimics lots of sounds I make to him (clicking his tongue, kissing sounds)
~gets his big sister in trouble (I saw Emma reaching for his dummy/paci and after I said "Emma, leave it in his mouth" she took her hand away without touching it and William spit it out anyway and did the "she hurt me" cry!!)
~~~brings us great, great joy~~~



No comments:
Post a Comment