Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, 6 November 2011

A Sunday Afternoon

We had a nice lazy afternoon today. Let's have a look at what we did...

Here's my handsome almost one year old boy!
And here's a very silly photo of his mouth - he has very cleverly grown 3 (maybe 4) teeth on top all at once this week, bringing his total to 5 or 6.
He doesn't teeth well AT. ALL. sigh.
(the whole family is very tired . . .)
Emma doing a spin before heading out for a walk
We visited a garage sale or two . . .

It's autumn! see!?

Squirrels have enjoyed the remnants of halloween at quite a few of the houses we walked past
Emma looked at this and said "that's not nice!"
Emma and I wandering home after visiting the coffee shop
(yes I know my legs are skinny. I take after my father. haha)

It was a lovely way to spend an hour and a half with the family. God is kind.

No comments: