Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, 1 November 2012

We have a Chalk Board!

It seems this was a brilliant purchase. (I was encouraged by a friend who said her 10 year old still uses theirs to teach the younger sibling when they play "teacher, teacher")

Given, these pictures were taken on the first day of purchase but the children use it almost every day.

 And I bought them painting smocks too. Being such a novelty at this point I haven't had any issues getting them to wear them while they paint.
 My little artists in the making!
Emma has been learning to read (slowly! but it's begun) and I sometimes play 'teacher, teacher' with her, writing words on the board for her to sound out. I wrote "see" the other day and she said it immediately and laughed saying "that's easy! It's 'see'!" I was impressed and happy.

No comments: