Kindy does a farm day each year and not only are parents encouraged to join in, little brothers were too! which made one little brother rather thrilled.
Emma and her friend, Ben. I couldn't have snapped a better picture if I tried. I love that she is such a sweet friend to others.
On the big BUS!
He was mesmerised (I suppose his carseat and our car doesn't allow him to see out the window so well) and he thought the 'big boy' seatbelt was very fun.
Ready for a horse ride!
He rode with Alicia's little brother, so cute!
They were both rather scared of feeding the calves. I remember doing this when I was four, I was petrified so I didn't have great expectations for them.
BUT . . . .She was very brave to feed the pig!
Holding a chick.
This was my favourite part - they both milked cows!! I'm pretty sure I pushed in, I made sure they were at the front of the line because my mum grew up on a dairy farm and I had to let them have a turn!
It was a fun day. We love kindy.












1 comment:
You can see which one is Lyle's son - Go Bokke ;-). Love the shirt
Post a Comment