Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

M.I.A.

Obviously I've been MIA for a while. I'm pretty sure it's almost all to do with the fact that I have a child in school. When William was born a mum at church kindly said "it only gets busier and busier and busier". I won't lie, it hurt to hear it! But I was and still am glad for the heads up. It's a very different kind of busy today from almost 4 years ago when he was born but it's way more adventurous and fun.


In July we went to Saint Saens Carnival of the Animals. It was actually a blend of Saint-Saens music and a circus group, Circa. They did some very clever acrobatics and the children's mouths were quite open in amazement.
 I was so pleased to take Emma to her first show. They loved it and Lyle and I were thoroughly entertained also.



These were taken on a Sunday afternoon walk. The kids were initially rolling down the hill then I told them to jump together. They couldn't get it at the same time (AT ALL) but they were giggling the whole way, it was a lovely family time.


They look so similar in this photo (which as a mum I think you don't often see in your children, unless they're twins I suppose).

You can see the giggles.

No comments: