Ok so I NEVER update this thing, sorry. This year is flying past and I’m trying to grab a hold of it! We're continuing to LOVE our church, it is truly a blessing to be there. We are headed to the Resolved (www.resolved.org) conference in LA in June. Both Lyle and I are super excited to see people we love and miss. I'm excited to introduce my husband to people too!! :)
Last weekend Clint and Kim moved into their new house! I was privileged to look after their little Noah for the day. He was, of course, an angel. Kim has updated their website with a few pics of the house – and lots of smiley photos of Noah http://www.archersinsa.blogspot.com/
Here's Noah in our living room

and a close up just 'cos he's so cute
He took a little while to be sure of me although I became his best friend when uncle Lyle came home from helping with the move…but if I had Lyle’s face staring at me when I was 10 months old I’d probably get a little upset too
As for us, we’re doing well. We’re enjoying life and certainly keeping busy enough to keep out of trouble! We’ve had a few braai’s (BBQ’s) at our place. With the heat we bought a pool, however, I don’t think it is intended for more than one grown man. Actually I don’t think it’s intended for any grown up anything…however that doesn’t stop some people…
And for something random, yet interesting…this is a picture of a newspaper that is sold in southern Africa.

And in the close up we see the 15 million Zimbabwe dollar price tag in …so absurd. Yet, as I've learned to say "That's Africa baby!"



2 comments:
I am thrilled to hear that you will be at Resolved!!! We can't wait to meet Lyle in person and see you! I'll be at the concierge's table all weekend, so please come find me. We'll have to have a meal together so we can catch up and get to know your hubby. Glad to hear that you are doing well. See you in June! :)
The picture of the pool made my day week!!!!
Post a Comment