Emma Grace Wetherston
On February 19, 2009 Emma Grace made her (very swift) appearance into the world. She weighed 3.300kg and was 50.5cm in length (I'm sure she's longer now!)
We had a great start with her arriving very quickly (Mummy didn't get to have any pain relief because Emma was too keen to meet us!) and without any complications. It is truly amazing - holding your firstborn child in your arms. I never knew it was possible to feel this much love! We are so thankful to our Father for His kind gift to us.
We had a great start with her arriving very quickly (Mummy didn't get to have any pain relief because Emma was too keen to meet us!) and without any complications. It is truly amazing - holding your firstborn child in your arms. I never knew it was possible to feel this much love! We are so thankful to our Father for His kind gift to us.
Mummy meeting Emma for the first time.
She looked exactly like Lyle's dad at birth, I thought "who IS this little person?!"
Daddy time! This made me laugh, he was on my bed as I waited on him for a few minutes!
and this one...it took her a day or two to prove it, but she's SO beautiful!
Her Zorro mask
and there were no tubes, so it wasn't that sinister :)
We're home now, and working out all the logistics of life with a newborn! We have some decorating to do (I was so convinced she was a boy that I even had a little boy picture on the wall!! Lyle removed it before we came home though), but the nursery is looking beautiful so far - it's amazing what a few metres of pink organza can do! :)



3 comments:
Congrates Liz and Lyle... Having a baby is one of the most amazing things. Emma is beautiful. Praying that you will get a little more sleep than our little Markus is giving us.
God's Blessing
Love Naomi ..and Mike too
Oh, Liz, she is so precious. And you are a natural! I know you will be an incredible mom.
Adorable! Good job Mum!
Post a Comment