Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Water, water everywhere!!!

Emma's favourite thing in the whole world is having a bath. Which is great, because typically kids hate baths, of course this might still happen in a few years but for now, we're on a good role! We'll try to get some video footage - it's too good to miss!
I love that something as simple as this is just another way in which the Lord blesses us with our little girl and brings so much joy to our lives!

This is how mummy fairs after the bath - my jeans were
super wet too, but I suppose you can't really see it.
And here's our clean little bug in a rug.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I seriously think Emma is one of the cutest babies! Thank you for all your kind messages, on my facebook and my blog. Miss you guys!