Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, 7 February 2011

The 'Flood Victim Shop'

This piccy shows our bedroom

It’s really tiring going to the supermarket to constantly do ‘big shops’ in order to set up a pantry again. It’s starting to get embarrassing. It’s coming together, but there’s quite a few standard recipes I like to make that have common pantry ingredients, which I'm missing. Oh wait, I don’t have the recipe books anymore either. NUTS! That’s really annoying. sigh. oh well, what can you do? back to the grocery store . . .last week I bought PILLOWS from the grocery store. I’m not sure if this is common in other countries, but I never even knew you could purchase bedding from a grocery store. Tea towels, yes. but pillows?! who knew. Apparently not many folk, because I had tonnes of people look at me, doing double takes with a very confused face as if to say “you have pillows in your grocery basket . . . .huh?” Anyway, my in-laws are sleeping on them this week so I’ll learn from them if grocery store pillows are worth the embarrassment of purchasing them.

1 comment:

Rob and Kim said...

Too funny about the pillows! Up here, you can even buy sheets, towels, I even saw children's swimwear from Woolworths because there is no where else to buy them:)