On monday mornings I take the kids to playgroup at our church. It is so fun to see Emma learning about God's word. This last monday was a special outing to a pony farm!
It was lovely to see that she was so bold with them. I was curious to see what her response would be - apparently at a young age I was screaming in fear at my mum saying "It looked at meeee!" Thankfully Emma's genetic make up missed that aspect of her maternal unit . . .
Riding Yogi Bear

The owners make it a really great experience.
They teach the children different aspects of having horses - from feeding, to grooming and even cleaning out the stables.

Filling a feed bucket

If her lack of fear wasn't impressive enough to me, she filled the wheel barrow with sawdust all by herself . . .

then wheeled it across the yards all by herself. . . (well, almost - the yellow wheelbarrow's driver and Emma were a little unaware of road safety and needed some parental guidance)

. . .to cover the holding pen grounds!
A 2-year-old grooming a 'horse'. Is there anything cuter?!
We had a fabulous morning. I can't help but praise the Lord for the sweet blessing it is to share so many new experiences with my daughter. I love it!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pictues of your kids! So fun. :)
Post a Comment