Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Family Photo Shoot!

We had family photos taken by the adorable Sarah Danaher of Ampersand Photography.

This is her website (can't resist a plug)
http://www.ampersandphotoblog.com/

and here is the one photo I've seen so far!
http://twitpic.com/89n2u5/full

Sarah is a dear girl we go to church with, who is also a photographer. I have been wanting some for a while and it's great that it has come at just the right time - D.C., in front of the capitol building in winter. Furthermore William is at a stage where he's able to comprehend what's going on and look in the right direction at the right time! I look forward to having a canvas print of one of the photos on a wall in our home wherever we are - it will serve as a sweet reminder of our very special and unique time here in Washington D.C.. Interesting side note, it was about 4 degrees the day we had these done. I'm so thankful that the children coped so well!!

No comments: