It's been HOT! Not a fun adjustment coming from DC winter, but we are living in a house with air conditioning and certainly putting it to good use.
Now that we have the internet up and running I can start posting more family pics...
Emma being three for the first time!
My incredibly cheap decoration
(yes, singular, as in, "I'm such a bad mum I made one decoration for my daughters birthday" ha!)
Emma with her cousin Finn and the Hungry Little Caterpillar cake.
The face was squashed against the lid, but thankfully I was able to sort of drag it back into something like a caterpillar face.
Swimming with Daddy after eating some caterpillar.
I've discovered a great and cheap way to entertain the kids on these hot days - a bowl and some ice.
Apparently it's really funny....
They've been asking for ice ever since. It's sweet because they will sit together and giggle. I love watching their friendship develop.





No comments:
Post a Comment