Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Mummy the hairdresser

From thisto this


And this

to this
So, I'm sure there's a part of every girl that always wanted to be a hairdresser. I just didn't expect my children to be the unsuspecting targets of my inner calling. I must say though, Emma's hair actually looks great! I think it's years of my observing my hairdresser cutting my hair that did the trick as Emma's hair is exactly like mine. I think (if this is even possible) that it's doubled her cuteness factor.
Williams hair is questionable, but he's much more wiggly than Emma and the only this distracting him at the time was a toothbrush. But a the very least he can see whilst walking. Rather a necessity for a 17 month old boy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think he looks quite dapper. ;) And Emma's is adorable! Good job!