Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, 26 January 2013

Too Much Too Soon!

Well, here it is. Emma's first day of Kindy was on Thursday. I can't believe she's old enough to not be at home with me all the time now!
She was a natural! It wasn't a full day and I was allowed to stay as long as needed to settle her in (which was actually much shorter than I had hoped for).
She painted a stunning picture which now has pride of place on our bedroom wall.
It was an extremely stressful day . . .for me. I cried. She didn't.
Thankfully we have her enrolled in a Christian Kindergarten and I asked the teacher (before we enrolled her) how does Christianity influence their school and her example was that a child had asked where rainbows come from and she taught through the story of Noah.
I'm pleased that she has that influence around her, but honestly I'm still slightly terrified that she is growing up so quickly. . .


No comments: