Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Gum Boots and The Crawl Space in the Bathroom . . .

Those two topics aren't related. I just have cute pictures of the boy related to them that I would like to post.

We bought him gumboots which are fabulous. Of course if you have gumboots you MUST jump in muddy puddles (I removed his shorts to save on laundry!)


 I love his face in this shot, he's working hard on that jump!

 Standing tall. For a shorty this pic makes him look like he has long legs!
These boots are GREAT because they have HANDLES. Weird, but extremely functional for a 2 year old! They're great for two reasons a) He can put his own shoes on; b) the fact that he can put his shoes on excites both William and myself.


And . . .the crawl space in the bathroom. OK so we're currently in a rental (the snob in me can't resist commenting: I would not have tiles that look like that in a house I own, I promise) and this bathroom has this weird space between the vanity and the bathtub (I wouldn't have that in my own house either. It's really annoying to clean, but aside from that, recently buddy has discovered he can fit in there. I think I was telling him to smile at this point and he did his typical fussing (we're REALLY working on that  . . . .sigh - feel free to pray for us in that regard actually!)
 and then of course he has a sudden attitude change and becomes rather joyous . . .
  . . .and all is well in William world. He is SUCH a clown.

The End.

No comments: