Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Guess Who's Here?!

Baby Jane is here!!
Jane Elizabeth was born on Thursday morning March 19th, 2015 after a flying 1.5hrs of labour (phew). She weighed 3240grams and is 51.5cm in length. 

We are loving having an infant in our home again. I think the kids are scared they’ll break her - they’ve been very cautious around her. The most common statement in our household right now is “She’s SO CUTE”.

She is adorable and we thank God for this amazing little gift. I can’t wait to learn of her personality. I’m in heaven. I can understand why people think humans start out innocent. It’s hard when they’re so little to really comprehend that we are born as sinful God-haters in desperate need of His great grace! I am shocked still (a week later) that she is a girl. I was utterly convinced we were having another boy. Thankfully I am far from disappointed. During the pregnancy I was worried it was a girl because darling Emma is just as emotional as me and life can be exhausting for the both of us sometimes in our relationship. But God reminded me that He knows what is best for every family and having Jane at this time is His prefect pleasure and I praise him for that.

Due to my sleep deprivation (and that I need to feed Jane and get to school for Emma’s parent/teacher interview!) I’m just going to post a bunch of photos and be done with the introduction for now . . .hopefully it won’t be too long before I have more dazzling pictures that all look the same of our newborn.

She's the best big sister in the universe. God has blessed me with her!

 The children say "Awwww, she's having a happy dream"




She is SO small.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Congratulations! She is so sweet! And she so looks like Lyle in that second close up of her. I love the name, Jane!

Liz said...

Thanks Amanda! We're so in love with her. I've loved watching Shirley growing up via the internet :) She's such a cutie!