I love how God is shaping our son. He's a wonderful boy and we are so thankful for him.
Saturday, 31 January 2015
First Day of Kindy
Welp. Emotions run high during pregnancy but having a week like this is almost too much. Tuesday started off wonderfully with Em starting year one and thankfully it continued the same way, she loves it. Thursday saw William boy starting kindy. He was adorable. He was so excited that he actually went quiet when we entered the kindy room. Something we're not use to. At. All. He quickly found his feet and day two saw a much more comfortable entrance as he settled into the routine for the day. He is going to thrive at Kindy and I'm so glad I can leave him in capable hands each day he goes. Friday I didn't have a lot planned so I decided (wisely as it turns out) to have a midday nap. Being almost 8 months pregnant (tomorrow!) I ended up napping for a good 2.5 hours, and still slept well at night.
I love how God is shaping our son. He's a wonderful boy and we are so thankful for him.
I love how God is shaping our son. He's a wonderful boy and we are so thankful for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment