Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 22 August 2007

Church Camp

We had church camp this weekend. I was really looking forward to it, but I have to admit I was more exhausted than refreshed at the end of it. The speaker is from Westminster, in Pennsylvania, USA, he taught at RTS, in Jackson, Mississippi (just a quick plug for you Katie) and was totally Presbyterian. He spoke on Ezekiel and I have to admit I didn't get heaps out of it on account of being so tired! I was a bit sad about that but the parts I paid attention to were encouraging. Sunday night when he spoke at church was great though. In fact, you can hear it at http://www.baptistchurchhillcrest.com/ :)
I have a few pics of the kids playing on the trampoline at camp, it was great fun to watch them, although I have to admit I had to turn my head away on occasion because of the fear of bones breaking - but the worst was that Harley Rose lost a tooth! I think it was on the trampoline but I'm not sure. She was excited nonetheless...

Harley Rose on the trampoline.


Dane revealed his secret super hero identity, Superman.


And I still had time for guitaring :) Kim has graciously leant me one of her guitars to use, it's been fun to play more again - and to play more than just Twinkle Little Star and Baa Baa Black Sheep.

No comments: