Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 28 August 2007

God's creation

Lyle has decided that he needs to make dates with his camera so that he actually uses it these days. So he went outside the other day and snapped a few of my garden . . .of course these are just close ups but I have to tell you it really is quite pretty when you see it with your own eyes.


I also have a few more of my wonderful nephew. I'm amazed at God's creation. From flowers to babies, He's involved in EVERY intricate detail, it's humbling to know that such an amazing God loves me.


I've written a song for him too, to the tune of Michael Finnigan:
(ahem, as I clear my throat)

There was a baby called Mungo Finn Ingham,
His mummy was the lovely Bin Ingham,
His father was the happiest Chook Ingham,
And that's the story of Mungo Finn Ingham.

No comments: