Our 3 Blessings

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Photos

This was the Comrades run in June - I'm SO sure I saw Steve Moneghetti (spelling?!) the aussie marathon runner. it was fun to cheer on the Aussie runners when I saw them.

Lyle and I at Clint and Kims house after the evening service. The Americans made us pancakes!




Youth on friday nights - Justin (one of the American team) did a talk about being the light, as you can see I'm assisting very effectively :) (Yes, I'm the one sitting on the left looking at Kerry and Justin!! but Raqel's on the FAR left, helping even more effectively I'm sure hehe)


Patty, Rachel, Kerry and I at the Cornerstone retreat sitting around the camp fire.




This beautiful shot is displaying my excellently straight arm while bowling to an American at the BBQ we had in July at my house.

No comments: